- Electrical Technician is responsible for the day-to day operation of plants.
- Repair and troubleshooting of industrial equipment such as conveyors, facility equipment such as air compressors, boiler, cooling tower, R/O &DI plant, Generators, Motors, Switch-gears and Inter-locking systems in a PLC-controlled environment
- Responsible for doing Preventive maintenance Task allocated for respective areas.
- Enforces plant rules consistently, develops methods for lowering plant costs, maintains standards as set forth by department managers, maintains effective communication with all supervisors and workers,
- Enforces safety and EHS, and carry out duties with all safety standards.
- Must be knowledgeable of manufacturing practices. Must be an excellent communicator and good listener. Treat others with Honesty, dignity, respect and encourage teamwork.
Qualifications: - Candidate should have a Diploma ElectricalElectronicInstrumentation Engineering with a 5 years hands-on experience in the maintenance, repair and troubleshooting of industrial equipment OR - Candidate should have ITI ElectricalElectronicInstrumentation Engineering with a 7 years hands-on experience in the maintenance, repair and troubleshooting of industrial equipment - He should be well-versed in reading and interpreting electrical diagrams and had worked with S5S7 PLC and SCADA. He should possess sufficient knowledge in the use of electrical tools and instruments. Experience in the caliation of instruments is an advantage. - Should have Worked in continuous running plant