- To supervise the professional greeting of clients and visitors, to the highest standards.
- Appraisals and performance management of reception staffs, including monthly meetings.
- Ensure new staff to attend Orientation and departmental orientation within first month of hire.
- Training and developing staff to provide the department with an appropriately skilled and motivated workforce.
- Leading, monitoring, motivating and inspiring the team; providing guidance and support.
- Managing rotas to ensure adequate staff cover at all times to ensure the provision of a consistent service.
- Ensuring that the team function to the professional and consistent standards expected so as to provide a high level of customer focus to meet the patient needs.
- To ensure that all reception staff are trained and are fully conversant with all aspects of the HIS.
- Manage the implementation for any change or upgrade in Hospital information systems Monitor and evaluate the reception staffs duties and responsibilities and provide monthly reporting to department head
- Supervise the co-ordination of VIP patients and events.
- Conduct on the job training in accordance with the departmental standards and procedures and maintains a record of progress for each staff member
- To take full ownership of the reception and all associated areas, making sure that they are kept in the best possible order at all times, liaising with cleaners, facilities, security and other departments as deemed necessary.
- Provide formal performance appraisal discussions in line with rules and regulations.
- Other related duty as the job requires.
- High school diploma or any post graduate.
- Client’s communications training.
- Medical Terminology training.
- Experience of working in a highly customer focused service delivery role.
- One year of medical experience from a same setting.
If you interested kindly send your CV to email@example.com
Pleas write your Name with position in the subject