الوصف الوظيفي (عدد الشواغر: 4)
Job Responsibilities / Duties:
- Welcoming clients as they arrive to the center personally or by telephone, and explaining the services we offered and available and inquiries such as payment, and billing procedures.
- Schedule appointments; direct walk-in clients s and emergencies as per established Policies and procedures.
- Register all clients as per registration protocols an collect all proper and legal Documentation.
- Guide our clients to the services we provided that have been checked out properly.
- Review and verify (by clinic manager) clients coverage of insurance or other agencies the services provided and the charges to be paid by the clients.
- Collect deposits or co-pays/deductibles prior to the clients being seen by the provider as per established policies and procedures.
- Inform clients of their balances.
- Work closely with Medical and non-medical and nursing staff to assure smooth clients flow and cut down on waiting time
- Follow-up of clients with his/her appointment.
- Communicate properly to the client’s problem/complaint to the office manager.
- Understanding of community based organizations
- Other related duty as the job requires.
- High school graduate.
- Client’s communications training.
- Medical Terminology training.
- . One year of medical experience from a same setting
If you interested kindly send your CV to email@example.com
Pleas write your Name with position in the subject
Ability to work under pressure.
Ability and willingness to treat all clients with utmost kindness and consideration.
Friendly personality with the desire to work with the public.
Ability to handle multi-functions.
Ability to relate to the public regardless of ethnic, religious and economic status.