Directs and coordinates activities of a radiology or diagnostic imaging department in the center.
- Reviews work schedules and assigns duties to staffs to maintain patient flow and achieve production goals.
- Oversees staff in operation of imaging equipment, such as x-ray machine, fluoroscope, uasound machine
- Evaluates accuracy and quality of images and provides technical assistance to staff. Demonstrates new techniques, equipment, and procedures to staff.
- Implements and monitors radiation safety measures to ensure safety of patients and staff and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Provide counseling to radiologic patients to explain the processes, risks, benefits, or alternative treatments.
- Explain medical procedures or test results to patients or family members.
- Performing his/her duties in the radiology department and providing the accurate imagine report within Thuriah Medical Center premises and as required in other facilities where appropriate.
- Performing the needed procedures according to the approved privileges.
- Supervising the work of the sonographers and X-Ray tech to development of their performance improvement.
- . Assuring performing radiology documentation and charting in a legible and professional way and to supervise the documentation of the rest of the team.
- Working closely with colleagues.
- Communicating clearly and effectively with colleagues and patients.
- Working as a member of the team and to share administrative responsibilities.
- Undertaking administrative duties whenever needed associated with the care of his/her patients under the direction of the division head.
- Graduate of MBBS from SCHS approved Medical School
- Saudi Board certificate or its equivalent in Specialist/Consultant Radiologist
Minimum one year experience in Radiology Department as Radiologist.
- Must hold a valid license of Radiologist from Saudi Council for Health Specialties.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
If you interested kindly send your CV to email@example.com
Pleas write your Name with position in the subject